Saturday, January 06, 2007

9) A-Cash - 2X EXP

Having learnt from Pascoaman's lesson on using the A-Cash, I decided to not beat around the bush and go for the kill. With the virtual cash that I had, I purchased the coupon which allowed me to gain double experience points from each monster that I slash! However, this coupon would only last for 24 hours. Literally it means that I could level up in double quick time within that 24 hours!

The reason why I was able to climb up to Level 21 within 6 days was also because I had used this 2X EXP coupon... twice. Couple this effect with partying, I was on a fast and furious track of gaining experience points!

Moments with 2X EXP was fun and exciting, and very motivating to stay in the game without stopping. Moments without 2X EXP was dull, slow and boring.

Comments:
  1. "With great power comes great responsibilty". Once the 2X EXP is activated, I felt the sense of urgency and responsibility to fully utilize its effect and mustn't let it go to waste. That was what kept me going on and on for 6 hours once until I had to shut down because my eyes were getting painful!
  2. "With great power also comes great IRresponsibility". Having only slept 3 hours and going to work the next day, I was super ineffective at work. Most of the time I felt really tired and slow in getting things done. Similarly for youths, enhancement in the virtual world results in the imbalance of the real world. Messy rooms not tidied up, dark eye rings going to school, homework not done...etc These are gaming addiction indicators!

No comments: