Saturday, January 06, 2007

9) A-CASH


I should have done this earlier. After reaching level 20, I finally bought my first A-Cash card.

(Now before you think I've gone bonkers, I'm only doing this on company account because I was researching for my work. I'll be pretty crazy to spend my own money just for play. For research - it was ok.)

Kids buy these cards 10 at a time! That's $105.00 ($10.50 each)!

Each card allows you to get 10,000 in-game cash. This is different from MESOS, the currency you earn from playing the game. Kind of like the difference between local currency and internationally-accepted currency.

One can do different things with the A-cash. People get married, buy pets, specialty items, powerful weapons, customise their characters with different hairdos, complexion etc. I used my moeny for more practical purposes:

  1. Bought a Glove - just trying out, I thought gloves make me more powerful, unfortunately it did not.
  2. Bought Guchapon coupons - these are like "tee-kum" tickets that allow me to get special stuff if I go to the Guchapon man. I bought 3 of these!
I would have bought a special scroll that gave me double experience points for 24 hours if I did not blow my budget. That would have been a nice time-saver indeed! Unfortunately I should have done that right from the time I started playing the game, it would have saved me many hours!

No comments: