Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Why this blog?

The maple story of a 38 year old father of 2 kids!

Why? Because this helps all of us adults out there to understand the world of our kids better.

  1. Why are they so hooked on games?
  2. Why are they so upset and violent when I stop them from playing?
  3. Don't they have better things to do than to hack and slash in that childish environment?
  4. Why will they prefer real life to the virtual world?

Come walk with me through MY own journey in Maple Story. I'm going to lead you through my own journey in it so that you don've have to spend hours finding out for yourself. (But wait, I'm not going to level up with all the rest of the young people. I'm going to do it with their help. I do have kids to play with you know...)

So what are you waiting for. Bookmark this blog and.....

"Come Slash With Me...."

No comments: