Monday, December 25, 2006

6) The Pursuit of Level 20

This is my 6th day into playing Maple Story, averaging about 4 hours daily (Yes, outside of my working hours in office!). I have finally reached Level 20! Definitely a significant achievement for someone whom hasn't played computer games for the past decade. I am well pleased with this personal milestone achieved.

Now with one shot of my arrow, I can kill off those pesky little green mushrooms which in the past took three or four shots to shut them off. Having reached level 20, I was also able to try out a variety of new weapons such as crossbows, toilet plunger and hard metal briefcase. Each of these weapons I could use pending whether it was close contact combat or long distance shootout, and all able to inflict more damage than before.

I am pleased with what I have achieved thus far. I can feel myself much closer to looking like my dream hero - Legolas!

Analysis:

  • The achievement of reaching higher levels provide a sense of satisfaction for one to carry on. The demand for more is insatiable. Conquered Level 20, now one will desire to conquer Level 30, 40, 50 and so on.
  • No comments: