Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Why am I joining in too?

Gosh! Considering that I have not been playing ANY form of computer games for the past 10 years, why in the world am I throwing myself into playing MapleStory? Don't I have anything better else in mind to do?

Well, a couple of reasons:

  • I have heard so much about this game, and I am curious to find out what's so fun?

  • To understand why my cousin got so hooked on this game that she isolates herself from the family?!

  • To immerse myself in a youth's shoes and find out what's so fun about slashing mushrooms and snails?!

  • To gain some knowledge about this game so as to connect with the group of youths that I work with in my volunteer work.

  • Last but not least, it's part of my job scope (also invitation by Pascoaman) in researching on addictive factor of MapleStory *grin*


  • I am inspired by what Pascoaman has written in this blog and also achieved in his virtual MapleStory character (getting higher and higher in level!). Watch out here for MY own journey too as I parallel it with Pascoaman's.

    Join me in RotiAhCek's Maple Story.....

    No comments: